- Submit Drive Data Online - Google form for submission of drive data. Preferred method of submission.
- Printable Data Tracking Form - Return to Melanie Evans at email@example.com or by fax to (518) 326-3240.
- 2017 Guidelines, Best Practices and Resources Document - How to Conduct Voter Registration Drives
- 2017 Voter Guide Part I - Facts for Voters (Resource distributed by LWVNY)
- 2017 Voter Guide Part II - Ballot Proposals (Resource distributed by LWVNY)
- Campaign collateral: poster, brochure, facts sheet, table banner, campaign button and pens. To obtain more campaign collateral, contact Melanie Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (518)326-3237.
- The Road to the Voting Booth, Part III: How to Conduct a Successful Voter Registration
Drive - Comprehensive LWVNY document
- Participating Local Leagues Contact Information - Listing of local LWVNY offices partaking in project activities for partnering on voter registration drives
- Contact Your Local Partner Map - Donation service area map containing regional contact information of donation professionals for partnering on voter registration drives
- League of Women Voters of New York State - Voter Services Information
- NY County Boards of Election Listing - Completed voter registration forms must be returned to the County Board of Elections corresponding with the county in which the voter resides.
- NY Voter Registration Deadlines - Application must be postmarked no later than August 18, 2017 to be eligible to vote in the State and Local Primary. Applications must be postmarked no later than October 13, 2017 to be eligible to vote in the General Election.
- NY Online Voter Guide
- NY Absentee Ballot Application
- Your Right to Vote In New York State: College Students
National Voter Registration Day
Every Voter Counts, Every Donor Counts Project in the News
- 9/27/2016 - National Voter Registration Day Hits Western New York
- 9/21/2015 - Voter registration drive set in Plattsburgh
Voter Registration Drive Pictures